Papers and preprints
Back to the main page
PRINCIPAL INTERESTSGeometry and numbers:
Geometric methods of physics:
- Apollonian packing of disks and associated geometric structures:
Minkowski space, Diophantine Descartes formula ("Soddy Circles".
- Spinor structures and disk packings.
- Lie theory and differential geometry: Lie algebras and and associated geometric structures, geometric methods in description of dynamical systems ---symplectic geometry, Nijenhuis-Lax eqns, geometric quantization, etc;
- Spinor representations of Minkowski (pseudo-Riemannian) spaces.
- Foundations of QM.
- Graphs --- their structure via harmonic operator
- Krawtchouk (discrete) polynomials
- Partial orders, temporal structures in grammars (mathematical linguistics)
back top next